Thursday, August 27, 2009

Thing #5: Flickr Image

I had fun surfing the Flickr site and found a fun picture to discuss :) I have a dog named Ralphie. He's an Australian Shepherd mix so for one of my searches I typed that in. To my surprise I got actual Australian Shepherds-as in people shepherding!!! *Laugh Out Loud* I added the word "dog" to my search terms and finally found what I was looking for :) I searched through the pictures and found this absolutely adorable one of a puppy named Pepper called "Nose lickin' good." Besides being such a cute picture of a puppy licking water off her nose as it is dripping, I just thought it was a neat photo. The water dripping seems somewhat misty as it's falling which contrasts with the sharpness of the rest of the image.

Please check it out by following the link :)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/norby/38816549/

No comments:

Post a Comment