Saturday, August 22, 2009

Thing #3: 7 1/2 Habits of a Life Long Learner

The easiest of the two habits is to begin with the end in mind, because I normally have an idea of what my learning goal is, and to accept responsibility for my own learning, because I am good at focusing myself on completing the goal I have in mind. I think the hardest one is to view problems as challenges. Sometimes it's hard not to just get frustrated and give up, but normally I will just take a break and then come back to the problem with a fresh outlook or ask for help. A lot of times this is effective and I am able to work past the problem and I have learned from the experience.

1 comment:

  1. Love the color! Enjoy your journey and have fun. Take the "challenges" in small bites so that you can enjoy the experience. Kate T.

    ReplyDelete