Thursday, August 27, 2009

Thing #7: New Technology-Digital Cameras

I got a digital camera about two years ago and I love it so much! I love having the ability to take pictures and discard them if I don't like them. You don't waste money with unwanted pictures. It's wonderful to be able to manuipulate the pictures (change the lightining, get rid of red eye, etc). Being able to download them to my computer and e-mail them to family and friends is wonderful. If I want to have a print out, or give a copy to friends, I can burn them to a CD. Recently, I wanted to give some pictures as a present so I set up an online account at Penn Camera. I set up an album and e-mailed the pictures to them. They e-mailed me to say when they were ready to be picked up. What a wonderful time saver! I really love having the camera and all the things I can do with it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment