Thursday, September 17, 2009

Thing # 22-NetLibrary

Well it has been awhile but I have used NetLibrary before to download audio ebooks to my computer to listen to at home. I downloaded two of the Sisters Grimm series books by Michael Buckley to listen to. They are very funny and can be appreciated by both children and adults. Mostly I find what I want to download when I do a search for an item in the MCPL catalog instead of just going directly to NetLibrary to search. But I searched using their search feature and browsed through their categories (both are great) and found some things that might be fun to listen to. Callio Captive (I really enjoyed her other work The Witch of BlackBird Pond), Drowned Madien's Hair (mentioned at one of our J Books to Know),the Jodi Picoult books listed that I haven't read (Mercy, Plain Truth, Salem Falls), and 44 Scotland Street (recommended by a friend).

No comments:

Post a Comment