Thursday, September 17, 2009

Thing # 23-The End Summary

So this is the end! And here are the answers to the questions posed!

  1. I had many favorite exercises on this learning journey! These include Flickr, FlickrMashups, Last. fm (Web 2.0 Awards), online image generators, Bloglines, Rollyo, online productivity tools, YouTube, podcasts, and audio ebooks!
  2. This program has made me realize the importance of these tools, how fun and useful they can be. It has made me want to learn these tools better as well as learn even more Internet tools that are out there that I don't know about. I want to work more with my digital camera and maybe even build my own website.
  3. The unexpected outcome was how much I really enjoyed learning and playing with these new tools! Playing with technology is apparently fun! Also I am better with technology than I realize and just because something doesn't work once is no reason to give up!
  4. I thought the concept and format was great. It was nice to be able to work at my own pace. The only problem was that sometimes some of the links were broken. For #17 I couldn't figure out how to log in so I couldn't do it. There were also a number of accounts that needed to be created but that was the only way to really learn about those tools.
  5. Defintely I would do another discovery program like this in the future!
  6. The program was wonderfully fun :) I really enjoyed it and learned a lot:) It got me excited about all the new technologies out there and the application of Web 2.0 technologies for libraries :) It makes me want to learn even more and play with new technology :)

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment